|When you are buying a home, you need an expert, honest, independent and unbiased opinion of its condition from someone who is field-trained and will dig deep to find any problems before you buy.
That person is your home inspector. Stephen Burke of No Name Home Inspection Ltd is your Powell River choice for a home inspector.
Why Choose No Name Home Inspection Ltd?
When you’re planning to purchase a home or an investment property, you’ll need to decide who to have your home inspected by. Your real estate agent will probably show you a list of possible home inspectors, but who you choose is up to you – and it’s a very important choice.
- Certified Master Home Inspector with CanNACHI
- member of InterNACHI
- WETT Certified to inspect wood burning installations
- approved by Consumer Protection BC (License #47457)
I take the time to make sure you get all the information you need to make your home purchase with confidence. I work for you, not the seller, not the real estate agent, to make sure the house you are buying is going to be there for the long term. Many homes look good on the outside but have serious problems on the inside that can cause you or your family harm or depreciate the value of your home.
I can also help you when you plan to sell your home, to make sure it is ready for selling and that there will be no unpleasant surprises when the buyer’s home inspection is carried out.
Where do I Work?
I have performed well over 1000 inspections in many British Columbia locations to provide my clients with “peace of mind” and valuable information to use during the home-
- Powell River region including Texada Island, Savary Island and Lund
- the Lower Sunshine Coast (including Gibsons and Sechelt)
- Vancouver Island (including Port Alberni, Victoria, etc)
- the Lower Mainland and Vancouver